Bring Your Students to Nova Scotia’s Premier Summer Spectacle
The Royal Nova Scotia International Tattoo wants your class to attend our special 2023 Student Matinee!
WHEN: Wednesday, June 28, 2023 @ 10:00 AM to 12:20 PM
WHERE: Scotiabank Centre
COST: $15.00/student ($13.00 + $2.00 service fee) and CHAPERONES ARE FREE**
Free chaperone tickets are based on the recommended guidelines with the Halifax Regional Centre for Education:
Primary to 2: 5 kids to 1 chaperone
Grades 3 to 6: 8 kids to 1 chaperone
Grades 7 to 9: 15 kids to 1 chaperone
Grades 10 to 12: 15 kids to 1 chaperone
- School buses cannot park outside the Scotiabank Centre. Alternative arrangements must be made in advance by the school.
- The Tattoo will follow all health and safety guidelines in place at show time. If public health requires that the show is cancelled, you will receive a full refund.
- Backpacks are not permitted inside the Scotiabank Centre. Students are only allowed to bring their lunch bags!
- Media will be present at the show. Parents/guardians will have to provide teachers with consent for students in the case that they are photographed/video taped.
- Payment is due by June 1, 2023, to the Tattoo. We accept cash, cheque, or VISA.
- Cheques can be made payable to the Royal Nova Scotia International Tattoo Society at 170 Joseph Zatzman Drive, Unit 3, Dartmouth, NS B3B 1L9. Please include Student Matinee 2023 in the memo line.
- Once payment is processed, tickets will either be mailed out, held at our Tattoo Production Office (170 Joseph Zatzman Drive, Unit 3, Dartmouth, NS B3B 1L9) or held at will call for pick-up at the Scotiabank Centre will-call. Please indicate at time of booking which delivery method you prefer.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Allison Pedvis, Marketing and Partnerships Coordinator, for more information: 902-420-4622 or [email protected].
The Tattoo was wonderful, such a great experience for the kids, and the adults all loved it too!Homeschoolers
Everything was fabulous! Students, teachers and parents thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience! We hope to go again next year with our grade 2 classes!Le Marchant-St Thomas School, Halifax