We Stir the Heart and
Call You Home
It’s been a long couple of years and our performers are eager to show off. We’ve planned an in-person welcome back show that will be remembered for years to come.
Tattoo Club EXCLUSIVE Pre-Sale: November 5-19, 2021
Tattoo Tickets On Sale: From November 19, 2021
- June 25: 7pm
- June 26: 2pm
- June 27: 7pm
- June 28: 7pm
- June 29: 7pm
- June 30: 7pm
- July 1: 2pm
- July 2: 2pm
|Category||Seniors & Students|
|Category||Tattoo Club & CAA|
|Category||Veterans & Service Members Discount|
|Category||Buy 3, Get 1 Free|
*All prices inclusive of service fees.
TATTOO CLUB MEMBERS:
- Save 15% on Tattoo tickets at any time.
- Click here to join!
BUY 3, GET 1 FREE:
- Purchase three Adult A, B or C seats and receive the fourth ticket free.
- Available for all performances.
- Limit three orders per transaction (maximum 12 people).
- Cannot be combined with other discounts, including Seniors and Tattoo Club members.
KIDS ARE FREE (18 and under):
- Get one FREE kid ticket with the purchase of one adult/senior ticket.
- Get additional kid tickets for $30.00 (inclusive of service fees).
- No limit on free kids tickets but it must be a one for one purchase.
- CAA members receive 15% off their tickets with a promo code available by CAA.
THANK A VETERAN:
- Buy a ticket for a veteran for $25.00.
- The Tattoo will work with a community organization to distribute the tickets to veterans in the area.
VETERANS & SERVICE MEMBERS DISCOUNT:
- Use promo code THANKYOU2022 to save 10% on tickets.
- Eligible branches include: veterans, Canadian Armed Forces/Department of National Defence staff, teachers and first responders (including RCMP, Police, Fire and Emergency, NSEHS, Canadian Coast Guard, Commissionaires, Search and Rescue, Correctional Officers and Nurses).
- The Tattoo may add additional branches at any time.
BOOK A BACKSTAGE TOUR:
Go behind the scenes at the Tattoo with a backstage tour. This hour-long adventure is packed with history and fun facts and will show you the inner workings of the Tattoo from top to bottom.
- $15.00/per person, plus HST ($17.25 total), plus $2.00 service charge.
- Capacity: 100 (to be divided into approx. 25 per tour)
- Meeting place: Entrance doors at corner of Duke and Brunswick.
- Backstage tours are wheelchair accessible.
- Groups of 25+ will be offered a 50% discount on tours ($8.62 total).
- Offered at 3:00 pm on June 25, 27-30; and 10:00 am on June 26 and July 2.
- No backstage tours are offered on Canada Day (July 1).
- Book when you buy your tickets!
PLEASE NOTE: DISCOUNTS CANNOT BE COMBINED
Tickets go on sale to the general public on Friday, November 19, 2021. Tattoo Club Members will receive an email with a private link to the pre-sale.
Ticket Atlantic accepts VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Visa Debit and Debit Mastercard.
1. Click BUY TICKETS
2. Chose the event you want to purchase
3. Click on the Purchase by Seat map location or Purchase by Price and pick the number and ticket type
4. Add to Cart
5. Choose ticket delivery
1. Mobile device* to show the ticket on your phone or download to the “wallet”
2. Or Print At Home to print the tickets on your own printer to show at the door.
6. LOG IN OR CREATE your account
*Mobile tickets offers the option of electronic transfer of one or more of your tickets to a friend
2022 TICKETS MUST BE PRINTED
Please print your tickets and bring them to the event. Each ticket is individually bar coded and required for admission. At the venue, your tickets will be scanned at the gate for entry.
Use 8 1/2 x 11 plain white paper for best results.
The most recent version of Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view and print Print-at-Home tickets. This free software is available for download at http://get.adobe.com/reader/ .
PRINT ONLY ONE COPY – THE COPY YOU INTEND TO USE
ONLY the first scan of the bar code on your ticket will be allowed entry, any further scans or duplicates will be denied entry.
- Treat these tickets and all tickets as you would any other valuable or cash.
- Ticket Atlantic does not replace lost or stolen tickets.
For more information, please contact the box office at 902-451-1221.
If you choose the mobile ticket option, please do not print them.
THEY WILL BE SCANNED FROM YOUR MOBILE DEVICE FOR ENTRY
You will receive an email with instructions on how to use your mobile tickets from the Ticket Atlantic Box Office.
It is recommended to download your tickets prior to attending the event and have them ready to scan upon entry.
ONLY the first scan of the barcode on your ticket will be allowed entry, any further scans or duplicates will be denied entry.
For more information, please check the Ticket Atlantic Mobile page or contact the box office at 902-451-1221.
Transferring tickets to another fan is easier than ever. Simply access your account online or via your mobile device and transfer the ticket to that person in your bubble. The recipient is sent a text message notifying them of the transfer and instantly receives the ticket(s).
You can transfer tickets from your mobile phone or through your desktop computer. Multiple tickets for multiple events can be transferred to various individuals, all with the same easy process.
- LOG IN to your account (www.ticketatlantic.co/account-login).
- On the first page, click the TRANSFER TICKETS button.
- Select the events and tickets you want to transfer, then fill in the recipient’s mobile phone number or email address.
- Tap TRANSFER TICKETS and your tickets will be sent via text message!
When someone sends a ticket transfer, you will receive a text message letting you know you have a pending transfer.
If you already have an account, accept the transfer and you will be prompted to login to retrieve the tickets.
If you do not have an account, you will be prompted to create one to complete the transfer and access your tickets.
- Tap on the link from your text message.
- Tap ACCEPT TRANSFER — note a pending transfer expires after 7 days.
- Log in or create your account
- And you are done! Your new tickets are listed in your account and can be downloaded to your mobile wallet.
HOW-TO MANAGE YOUR MOBILE TICKETS VIA MOBILE WALLET
1. From your mobile device open the email from Ticket Atlantic and SELECT each game link, one at a time.
2. A new window will open with your tickets visible.
3. Tap on the button: “Add to Apple Wallet” or “Save to Google Pay”.
4. Tap ADD when presented with your ticket.
5. Go to your wallet and your ticket should be there!
6. Ticket(s) are ready to SCAN for entry.
You can always access your ticket via your account on the mobile browser, but we encourage you to use your mobile wallet and download your ticket in advance to save time.
HOW-TO MANAGE YOUR MOBILE TICKETS VIA DOWNLOAD PDF
1. From your mobile device open the email from Ticket Atlantic and SELECT the game
2. A new window will open with your tickets visible
3. SCROLL to the bottom of the page and SELECT Download PDF.
Ticket(s) are ready to SCAN for entry