Learn more about partnership opportunities with the Royal Nova Scotia International Tattoo here! By partnering with the Tattoo you’re connecting your brand to the world’s largest annual indoor show while joining us on our mission to honour Canada’s Armed Forces and other first responders.
GAME CHANGERS PACKAGE
Become a Game Changer!
You and your company can be a part of an experiential sponsorship opportunity as a game changer for the live performance arts in Nova Scotia! The live performance arts have been hardest hit by the effects of the pandemic and with your support we can build partnerships that will stimulate a strong recovery for live performance arts in a province that is well known for extraordinary entertainment.
As a Tattoo Game Changer, your investment will help bring high quality, diverse talent to Nova Scotia’s much loved premiere summer spectacle. Tattoo Game Changer’s directly support the cost of transporting, housing, and feeding a visiting performing group for the duration of Tattoo rehearsals and performances.
Cash investment: $3,000 (5% discount on 3-year agreements)
Game Changers Package includes:
- 6 tickets to the Royal Nova Scotia International Tattoo with an introduction to the cast (any preferred show).
- 6 live stream tickets to the Royal Nova Scotia International Tattoo.
- Logo placement/recognition on 65′ screen in the VIP lounge.
- Logo placement/recognition on 90’x30’ screen – pre-show and intermission.
- Logo placement/recognition on 65′ screen at media accreditation event.
- Logo placement/recognition on the Tattoo’s official website.
- Logo placement/recognition in the Tattoo playbill (25,000 copies).
- Pre-show audio mentions prior to each show.
- Mentions on the Tattoo social media channels.
- Mentions in the Tattoo eblasts.
Join our growing list of respected Tattoo Game Changers supporting the live performance arts in Nova Scotia today including: CAA, Cambridge Suites, Crombie REIT, Downtown Halifax Business Commission, Hapag-Lloyd, Halifax Transit, Konica Minolta, Labrador Sea/Norcan Water Solutions Ltd., MC Countermeasures, RCMP Nova Scotia ‘H’ Division, Seaboard Transportation, The Berkeley Retirement Residences, The Scots Charitable Foundation and 2 Crows Brewing Co.