Learn more about our exciting packages available for businesses looking for their next experiential staff outing, client event, or to get their company front and centre at Nova Scotia’s premier summer spectacle!
Become a Game Changer!
You and your company can be a part of an experiential sponsorship opportunity as a game changer for the live performance arts in Nova Scotia! The live performance arts have been hardest hit by the effects of the pandemic and with your support we can build partnerships that will stimulate a strong recovery for live performance arts in a province that is well known for extraordinary entertainment.
As a Tattoo Game Changer, your investment will help bring high quality, diverse talent to Nova Scotia’s much loved premiere summer spectacle. Tattoo Game Changer’s directly support the cost of transporting, housing, and feeding a visiting performing group for the duration of Tattoo rehearsals and performances.
Cash investment: $3,000 (5% discount on 3-year agreements)
Game Changers Package includes:
- 6 tickets to the Royal Nova Scotia International Tattoo with an introduction to the cast (any preferred show).
- 6 live stream tickets to the Royal Nova Scotia International Tattoo.
- Logo placement/recognition on 65″ screen in the VIP lounge.
- Logo placement/recognition on 90’x30’ screen – pre-show and intermission.
- Logo placement/recognition on 65″ screen at media accreditation event.
- Logo placement/recognition on the Tattoo’s official website.
- Logo placement/recognition in the Tattoo playbill (25,000 copies).
- Pre-show audio mentions prior to each show.
- Mentions on the Tattoo social media channels.
- Mentions in the Tattoo eblasts.
Join our growing list of respected Tattoo Game Changers supporting the live performance arts in Nova Scotia today including: CAA, Cambridge Suites, Crombie REIT, Downtown Halifax Business Commission, Hapag-Lloyd, Halifax Transit, Konica Minolta, Labrador Sea/Norcan Water Solutions Ltd., MC Countermeasures, RCMP Nova Scotia ‘H’ Division, Seaboard Transportation, The Berkeley Retirement Residences, The Scots Charitable Foundation and 2 Crows Brewing Co.
Book Your Next Team Outing!
Where else can you find a place that’s perfect for team building and team bonding, wooing clients, and hosting a friends and family event than the 2024 Royal Nova Scotia International Tattoo?
The Royal Nova Scotia International Tattoo is global entertainment in our own backyard and the kick-off to summer: everyone knows they’ll find superior entertainment at the Tattoo. There’s something for everyone: marching bands, acrobats, dancers, military displays, pipes and drums, and much more!
Our affordable corporate rates mean that, for a limited time, you save on regular price tickets. Book by May 14, 2024 to claim these special rates!
Booking more than 25 people? Deeper discounts are available.
Corporate Ticket Package includes:
- Discount for 10-24 people (any level of seating).
- Free backstage tour for your group — take an hour-long adventure behind-the-scenes at the Tattoo. This tour is jam-packed with history, lore and fun facts and will show your team what goes into making the world’s largest annual indoor show a success year after year!
- Complimentary playbills at your seats.
- Add 2024 official Tattoo cast t-shirts to your order for only $11 per person!
VIP Ticket Package Offer:
Upgrade your executives, special clients or star employees to VIP seating and VIP Lounge access with our Pipers Experience Package. This package includes:
- An exclusive backstage tour to see behind the scenes at the Tattoo.
- The VIP treatment at our VIP Lounge pre- and post-show.
- Being piped to your seats by a member of the Tattoo Massed Pipes & Drums.
- The opportunity to meet Tattoo cast members at the Tattoo VIP Lounge after the show.
- One free drink ticket in the Tattoo VIP Lounge.
Package sells for $172 per person, but save 15% when you book with us!
|Seating Category||Regular Adult Ticket Rates||Limited Time Corporate Rates|
Prices are inclusive of service fees. There is a $4 order fee added at checkout on regular adult ticket rates.
Bring a group of 10 for $685.00 (compare at $829.00 regular adult A seating)
Book Your Packages!
Our Corporate Sales Packages can only be purchased through the Tattoo Production Office. Get in touch with Ally Pedvis today!